Français | English | Español
A little drop of water at a time...
A little drop of water at a time... makes the ocean!
Another year has begun, when we send you the “DHS Solidarity Projects” 2019.
Your contributions towards the projects of 2018 have yielded positive results from the echoes we have heard from the Sisters. We say thank you for your spirit of fraternal love and sharing, which have enabled us to reach out to the most in need in different countries where our mission is inserted.
Let us join hands to put a smile on the faces of our brothers and sisters who are most in need, “by simple human gestures apparently without significance”. When they realize their potential and become self-reliant, hopefully, they may in turn contribute toward building the human society.
We continue to count on your moral and generous support for the 2019 projects:
• Improving the conditions of welcome in the Centre for Community Education Chaska in Peru;
• Improvement of hygiene conditions for the students of the Marie Balavenne Hostel in Diebougou, Burkina Faso;
• Supply of equipment (beds, mattresses and sewing machines) for the Centre for the Promotion of the Young Women of Touloum in Cameroon;
• Access to care for people with disabilities attending the Centre for physiotherapy in Ota, Nigeria.
For all that you have already done and will do again, we repeat a great “THANK YOU”.
Sr. Priscilla MADUMERE - February 2019
Practical guidance. If you wish to make a donation to help proposed or to continue to in Africa -Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Nigeria- and Latin America -Chili, Peru-, here are some practical instructions :
- The Congregation of the Daughters of the Holy Spirit is authoriezed to deliver tax receipts. It is also able to benefit from corporate sponsorship:
- Make your cheques payable to "Solidarité Projets FSE". Specify the project which you are supporting and if you wish to receive a tax receipt.
- Address the letter to: Congrégation des Filles du Saint-Esprit - Solidarité Projets - 15 boulevard Sébastopol - BP 20148 - 35101 RENNES Cedex 3
- For further information or clarification, you may contact: Sister Anne Donnelly - Tel. 02 99 67 21 48 - Email
It can happen that certain projects receive more donations than they requested. In the case, we would like to be able to attribute the surplus to another project, unless it receives contrary indications from you.