Purchase of equipment for the Catholic Clinic of the Trinity in Irée
The Congregation of the Daughters of the Holy Spirit is committed to providing good care services to the poor of Irée and its surroundings.
The poverty rate has increased in Nigeria due to the economic crisis and many families have lost their jobs due to insecurity.
In addition, Nigeria’s poor health system prevents these families from accessing quality care.
The Sisters working at the Catholic Clinic “Holy Trinity” in Irée wish to improve the situation of their patients by offering medicines at affordable prices and allowing them to pass all preventive eye tests.
– Improve the health and well-being of the people of Irea and surrounding areas by treating ailments such as malaria, typhoid, diabetes and hypertension.
– *Make the health care system accessible and affordable.
– Prevent stillbirths and deaths of children aged 0-5 years.
– Prevent and/or manage patients with glaucoma
- Needs expressed:
– Purchase of emergency supply packs 660 €
– Purchase of two blood pressure monitors 220 €
– Purchase of two pulse oximeters 45 €
– Purchase of two thermometers 45 €
– Purchase of two scales 350 €
– Purchase of a contactless tonometer 3,520 €
Total project cost 4,840 €