“We need one another that we may be open to all that the Spirit brings to birth in our time, and thus, contribute to hope
in our world.” Rule of Life DHS
We need one another
Solidarity, standing with those in need, leaning on one another in difficult times (and we are living in very difficult times), brings strength and hope.
When we share our resources, we also receive the joy of knowing that others come to life in a new way, sometimes, beyond our imagining.
Picture the impact on a person who recovers her sense of dignity and a feeling of belonging because she has been offered possibilities to work and be productive.
We thank you immensely for collaborating so generously with us in our missionary projects. Just know that your precious gift always touches the lives of people at the grass roots.
Sr. Jeannine LEGERE DHS. Projects 2022
3 main projects
- BURKINA – Construction of a chicken coop in Bondigui >> click here for more information
- NIGERIA – Purchase of materials to promote fish farming in Ilogbo >> click here for more information
- CAMEROON – Construction of a Saré in Doukoula >> click here for more information
Life continues for all the projects which have seen the light of day in the past few years and are always in need in order to grow and to evolve.
You can also support, by your gift, these works in which our Sisters remain very involved and which incessantly need to renew material or create adaptive equipment.
- In Chile and Peru:
- A solidarity fund for students in difficulty.
- The SOVISEM Social Centre of Callao in Peru.
- The Centre for Community Education Chaska in Peru.
- In Burkina Faso:
- The Marie Balavenne Hostel in Diebougou.
- The Kindergarten in Koudougou.
- In Cameroon:
- The Jeannette Horbaita Centre in Ziling.
- The Formation Centre in Touroua.
- The Formation Centre in Touloum.
- The Marie Balavenne Health Centre in Makabaye.
- In Nigeria:
- St. Mary’s Rehabilitation Centre in Ipetu-Modu.
- The Iree Dispensary.
- A solidarity fund for the school children.
- The Centre for physiotherapy in Ota.
- The youth and women’s empowerment programme.
If you want to make a donation for the projects proposed or to continue to support one of the numerous projects in Africa –Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Nigeria– and in Latin America, here are some practical instructions:
The Congregation of the Daughters of the Holy Spirit is authorized to deliver tax receipts. It is also able to benefit from corporate sponsorship. Make your cheques payable to “Solidarité Projets FSE”. Specify the project which you are supporting and if you wish to receive a tax receipt.
Address the letter to:
- Congrégation des Filles du Saint-Esprit – Solidarité Projets
- 15 boulevard Sébastopol – BP 50148
- 35101 RENNES Cedex 3
For further information or clarification, you may contact:
- Sister Anne Donnelly
- Tel. 02 99 67 21 48
- E-mail : email@example.com
It can happen that certain projects receive more donations than they requested.In this case, we would like to be able to attribute the surplus to another project, unless it receives contrary indications from you.